Known for its scenic beauty, Austria is becoming a popular tourist destination. Situated in the Alps, it is place meant for skiers and hikers, but not just this; it is also known for its musical heritage and cultural activities. So, if you are planning a trip to Austria, do visit these places…
- Vienna: When we think about Vienna, elegant and charming waltzes and Johan Strauss come into our mind. The capital city of Austria is truly beautiful. Travellers who love music will enjoy their time here since it is known for classical musicians like Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert and Brahms. Don’t forget to see museums while in Vienna. While you are in Vienna, do not forget to take a look at the Hofburg Palace. A part of this palace is the official residence and workplace for the President of Austria.
- Salzburg: Near the German border is this beautiful place, Salzburg. This is best known as the place where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born. The hill-topped fortress, serene views and Alpine scenery are breathtaking.
- Wachau: Wachau Valley is a popular tourist travel place. This valley has about 500 historic monuments. So, if you are a history buff, do go to Wachau.
- St Anton am Arlberg: St Anton am Arlberg is popularly called as the ski resort destination in the country. The lovely winter and adventurous feel make this place one of a kind.
- Zell am See: Located in Salzburg, Zell am See is yet another famous tourist destination. This place is known for its mountains and lakes. At Zell am See, several international skiing competitions have taken place.
- Innsbruck: The name simply means bridge over the inn and is an all season attraction for the tourist. With this kind of name, anyone would be excited to explore this destination. It has an old world charm and beauty!
- Graz: You can find Mecca in Austria’s second largest city, Graz. It is known as the city of students since it has six universities and enrols more than 44,000 students. It reflects the culture of Italy and Balkan states. You can find in Graz numerous museums, international cuisines and farmers markets. The city is known for its culinary expertise.
These are just a list of few popular destinations in Austria. While you travel around, you will explore more and more gorgeous sights. So, book your flight tickets for Austria right away!
Today Book your cheap flight from BuyMyTrip.com and enjoy Austria trip.