When in Paris, you cannot miss out on these lovely sites. From Mona Lisa to Eiffel Tower to the beautiful architecture and art, the city of light and love is one of a kind. One visit here and you will fall in love! If you are planning a trip to Paris, here are some Paris attractions you must see…
- Notre-Dame: – Paris is the heart of the country and when you are here how can you miss the stunning Notre-Dame. The Cathedral of Notre-Dame (our lady) is majestic and situated on the Ile de la Cite. The incredible design is worth looking at. And if you are on your honeymoon, then do take your partner during the evening time since it is lighted up and looks even more stunning.
- Eiffel Tower: – The most symbolic place in Paris cannot be missed. Millions of people travel all the way to admire this beauty. Eiffel Tower is one of the wonders of the world and fits the title well. 200,000 watt lighting makes the tower spectacular during the night time. It sparkles like a giant Christmas tree until 1 am. Doesn’t it sound romantic?
- Musee du Louvre: – This is one of the world’s most impressive museums you will ever visit. The Louvre consists of around 35000 priceless and historic objects. You have to see the Mona Lisa when in the museum. Do not miss out on the Pyramid of the Louvre.
- Sacre-Coeur: – The marvellous white outline of the Sacre-Coeur (Sacred Hearth) watches over the city from the highest point. Priests pray for the souls of the dead soldiers here 24 hours a day. One level of the dome is made by stained glass, and from there, you can see a grand view of the whole interior.
- The Pantheon: – The city’s beautiful Pantheon is a resting place for France`s great figures. It was originally a church but became a public building in 1885. A fun fact about this place: In 1851, a French physicist Jean Foucault followed up an experiment to show the earth’s rotation by placing a pendulum from the dome of the Pantheon. The plane of this pendulums swing rotated 11 degree clockwise each hour in relation to the floor which proved his theory.
Well, these are just top 5 spots to see in Paris. The city is filled with astonishing and gorgeous attractions! So book your flight from https://buymytrip.com/#/flights and fly to France soon.